Live Traffic Feed

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Genta Ismaili nga albumi Planet Me 2010

nga albumi "Planet Me" (2010) Come to me suddenly tell me do you wait on faith cuz i'm feelin' out the ordinary no baby please come to me see me more than twice a day That's straight... Baby if you wanna come and get it come in if you let it I wanna someone say it CHORUS: The way you looking at me looking so familiar baby your heart is unpredictable baby you ain't an accident at all Can somebody help me ......................... ......................... i said you ain't an accident at all Standing there with your boys trying to work it like you shy your spiritual, powerful how you comign from the other side deny (tell me if your really ready) Are you ready? CHORUS: The way you looking at me looking so familiar baby your heart is unpredictable baby you ain't an accident at all Can somebody help me ...................... ......................... i said you ain't an accident at all the way you looking at me looking so familiar to me baby your heart is unpredictable CHORUS: The way you looking at me looking so familiar baby your heart is unpredictable baby you ain't an accident at all Can somebody help me ...................... ......................... i said you ain't an accident at all

0 comments: